That is very much true... but repetition= learning and comperhension. Your right you can teach a child anything good or bad... but I believe we are teaching him good things through him listening to worship music and praising.
"never once held his arm up and said do this"
Your son just up and did that out of the blue one day?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
That is very much true... but repetition= learning and comperhension. Your right you can teach a child anything good or bad... but I believe we are teaching him good things through him listening to worship music and praising.
I have a master's in it.. but that is not important... what is important is we also must use what we feel as parents will best benefit our children. A little discernment never hurts either. So it sounds like we both can interept behaviors and mannerisms.
Just a little FYI
The post mentioning the forums tells how you can get the ability to post there
(translation--you have to PM me so I can modify you, I created 2 new groups that users who wish to post on there have to be a member of...every user can see them now but not post)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
No never have... like I said children learn what they see... he sees me petting our dog and he does it also.. I did not grab his hand and say here you go pet the doggie... does that answer your question?
Well, I respect every parent's right to raise their children any way they see fit, as long as it's not a harm to the child. My main gist of the argument is that by immersing your child in this lifestyle at such an early age, he will pretty much be programmed for that lifestyle throughout life...not having any choice for free will to decide his own path in life. Now by using this next example, I'm not comparing you to these people, it's on the opposite side of the coin from what you're trying to teach your child at this age. Have you seen the documentaries on the K K K, where they brainwash their kids at such an early age, filling them with hatred? They go on living the rest of their lives believing what they heard there. Like I said, in no way am I comparing you to the K K K, but it's how a child is bombarded with that during youth that determines how they grow up....Like I said in an earlier post about how my mother gave me the choice when I was in my teens, I do for my two sons who are that age now. I'm in the belief that if I let my children find their own way in life, they will be much better off for it, instead of having one singular way of thinking.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I understand but I believe strongly in what you are saying but the [censored] is a racist group and they admit that... I am white and my son is Tri- racial... we love him reguarless of his skin color... my believe is this: One day I hope to never lose my family... what I mean is this we all will die off but we have another oppurtunity to be together in heaven... just do not want him to lose his soul... anyway I will teach him in the way he should go so when he grows older he will not depart from it... when he gets older and starts going to school he will experience different things and make his own decisions... but by installing Godly principles in him not force feeding him... he will make some good decisions and some bad decisions like we all have at one time or another.... I just do not believe in letting a child choose their own way at an early age... they must be taught then later in life when they get married and have children.. I have no more control over their lifestyle... but I can always say that I tried my best because I loved them.. and I would still love them. You cannot just stop loving someone.
I'M THE DEVIL I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!
I CANNOT WAIT TO TAKE HOKIEBIRD BACK TO HELL
I'M GONNA FILL HIM WITH MA HOT DEMON GEL!
I'LL MAKE HIM SQUEAL LIKE THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL!!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img][img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You know - that is EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Bookmarks